Our Accessibility Policy
The WCAG 2.0 international guidelines provide a variety of recommendations for how websites should be made accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities. This includes blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations, limited movement, speech disabilities, photosensitivity and combinations of these. Respecting these guidelines guarantees people with disabilities access to content on our websites, and also makes our web content and navigation clearer and more user friendly to all of our website visitors.
If you have any questions or comments about AXA IM's Accessibility Policy, you can contact the Digital Communications team by using this email: webmaster-COM@axa-im.com
Our websites are compatible with all recent browsers supporting HTML 5 and CSS 3, and respect the XHTML and CSS vocabulary and grammar recommended by the W3C.
Consequently, our websites work optimally with recent-generation browsers, but still remain accessible to visitors who use older browsers.
Use of the following browsers is recommended to view our websites optimally:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 11 (and above) Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- Mac OS: Safari
- Linux: Mozilla Firefox, Chrome
Principles of Browsing
The AXA IM range of websites have the following navigation principles:
- The AXA IM logo allows you to return to the homepage from anywhere in the site.
- The breadcrumb trail under the horizontal menu clearly identifies your navigation path within the website, allowing you to easily return to previous levels of browsing.
- Priority links are situated at the bottom of every page in the footer: this includes important information, sitemap, help, and accessibility.
- The sitemap allows and the website visitor to view all pages, including sub-sections, of the site. The sitemap is available at the bottom of every page within the priority links area.
Size of Characters
If you have a mouse which has a wheel, most browsers also allow users to adjust the size of the text in the following way:
Windows: "Ctrl" + turn wheel
Mac: "apple" + turn wheel
Many documents available to download on our websites are PDF documents. In order to read these documents, you can download Acrobat Reader.
For more information, visit our Important Information section.